Thank you for supporting Wonderfeet. Before you make your contribution please take a moment read a letter from our board president.
We are so excited to share with you how this community-driven project has grown into a special place in Downtown Rutland. Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum is truly at the heart of our community’s revitalization and transforms the lives of families for the better.
As a non-profit organization, Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum relies on your financial support to serve the community in many ways. True to our mission we keep our fees low, as well as provide free admission and services so that everyone has the opportunity to grow and learn. Your financial support and our creative budgeting allow us to:
• Serve as a dynamic destination in the heart of Downtown Rutland, drawing over 14,000 visitors annually.
• Create a caring, safe and inclusive environment, not only for children at play, but also for parents to build relationships with one another.
• Provide free and reduced admission guaranteeing everyone access to the museum.
• Offer free services to child development-based partners, including Rutland Mental Health, Pediatrics PT, OT and SLP, WIC, Head Start, and the Boys & Girls Club, to name a few.
• Engage children and their caregivers in fun, educational exhibits, including our newest exhibits, which are designed to promote critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Deliver Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) focused classroom programming.
What happens at the museum is nothing short of magical! We need your support to continue our growth and provide extraordinary experiences found nowhere else in Vermont. Please use the enclosed card or go online to make a financial contribution to support our mission.
Thank you in advance for helping us continue to grow and to build strong families!
Board of Directors, President