- Field Trips – $6 per student
Field Trips are a 90 minute period spent at the Museum. These include a 45-60 minute program and free play for the remaining time.
- Outreach Programs – $75 per hour
This cost is charged to include staff time spent at the school as well as travel time. Outreach programs can be done for a single classroom or can be done throughout several classrooms.
- Early Childhood STEM Kits – $50 per week (accompanied by a $50 refundable materials deposit)
Kits are lent out on a weekly basis. The materials deposit is to cover any missing or damaged pieces and will be refunded in the event that the kit is returned in the same state as prior to lending.
- Materials and Exhibits – range from $50 to $500 per week
- Garden (recommended ages 1 through 5) – $50/week
- Imagination Playground/Big Blue Blocks (recommended for PreK and up) – $350 for the day with education team, $250/wk rental with drop off/pick up, Medium Blue Blocks $150/wk with drop-off and pick-up
Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum works hard to keep prices manageable for the educators in our area. In some circumstances prices may vary.