Looking for a place to have your child’s post-season soccer party, an end-of-year celebration, or a birthday party your child and their friends will remember for years to come? Parties at the Museum are filled with good old-fashioned kid-friendly fun. What’s better? Our party host assists you with setup and cleanup!
Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum offers the perfect playful and fun party for children ages 3 to 8.
Currently scheduling by reservation.
To book your party, please call 802-282-2678
The reservation agreement may be downloaded, printed and brought to the museum or you may fill one out at the museum.
PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES
2 hours at the Museum
Admission to the Museum for 24 children; must be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
T-shirt for the birthday child
One free Museum pass for each child to use during a future visit
A small gift from the museum for each child
Non-Member Price – Open hours – $130
Member/Volunteer Price (15% Discount) – $110.50
Non-Member Price – After hours – $150
Member/Volunteer Price – After hours (15% Discount) – $127.50
(Price includes $50 deposit.)
• Prices: $130 during open hours and $150 after hours.
• Members/volunteers get 15% discount
• A $50 deposit must be paid at the time of reservation with balance due the day of the party. The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
• Host provides all food and utensils. There are no food storage facilities so please take that into consideration when planning your party. Warmers, crockpots are not permissible.
• Glass containers, alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the museum.
• You may contract and bring your own extra entertainment (magician, clown, etc.)
• Parties start promptly on time. Please advise your guest to arrive on time and respect scheduled end time.
How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
Birthday party’s book quickly, reservations should be made about 6-8 weeks prior to your party date.
Is there a deposit required?
A non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 deposit is due at time of reservation.
When do I have to pay for my party?
The deposit is to be paid at time of reservation. The remainder is due prior to the start of the party.
Will someone be there to assist me during my party?
Staff will be available while you are at the Museum and will be able to assist with keeping track of time and assist with any questions. The host will ensure birthday tables are set up by the time your party is scheduled to start.
If I decide to bring my own food, is there somewhere to store it?
There are no food storage facilities available. We will not be able to refrigerate any items for you, so please take that into consideration if you will be bringing ice cream. Warmers, crock pots, microwaves are not permitted.
What items are not permitted in the museum?
Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, limited decorations, please ask about outside entertainment (e.g. clowns, magicians, cartoon characters).
What if I am running late or my guests arrive late?
Parties start promptly at your designated party time. Many Wonderfeet staff volunteer their time so please advise your guests to arrive on time and respect scheduled end time.