Looking for a place to have your child’s post-season soccer party, an end-of-year celebration, or a birthday party your child and their friends will remember for years to come? Parties at the Museum are filled with good old-fashioned kid-friendly fun. What’s better? Our party host assists you with setup and cleanup!
Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum offers the perfect playful and fun party for children ages 1 and up!.
Because of current social distancing guidelines, Wonderfeet is only offering an After Hours party package. This allows us to offer your group more space and opportunity to spread out.
After Hours Party Package
- 1.5 hours for private use of the museum, use of birthday space
- Currently we must limit party size to 35 total guests.
- Wonderfeet T-shirt for the birthday child
- Free Kids’ pass for all children who attend
- Pre-printed birthday invitations
- Option to add a guided activity or craft for an additional $25
- Make it a Deluxe Party for $25 more – Wonderfeet balloons for all kids, coffee station for adults, 20% off Wonderfeet gear for all attendees
- $150, during select hours
- Members and volunteers receive a 15% discount, $128
- Saturdays from 4:30-6:00pm, Sundays from 11:00-12:30pm, or 4:30-6:00pm
- Our pre-preprinted invitations state that each invitation is good for ONE child and ONE adult chaperone and that additional friends and family that wish to attend will be expected to pay regular museum admission.
- A $50 deposit must be paid at the time of reservation with balance due the day of the party. The deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The host provides all food and utensils. There are no food storage facilities; please take that into consideration when planning your party. Warmers and crockpots are not permissible. If you add on a Deluxe Party Package, the Museum will provide cups and spoons for coffee.
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the museum.
- You may contract and bring your own extra entertainment (magician, clown, etc.).
- Parties start promptly on time. Please advice your guests to arrive on time and respect scheduled end time.
BOOKING YOUR PARTY
To book your party, please call 802-282-2678, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the museum.
The reservation agreement may be downloaded, printed and brought to the museum or you may fill one out at the museum.
If you would like to request information on a specific date and time or have any other questions you may also fill out the electronic form below and museum staff will be in touch.
Birthday Party Inquiry
How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
Birthday party’s book quickly, reservations should be made about 6-8 weeks prior to your party date.
Is there a deposit required?
A non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 deposit is due at time of reservation.
When do I have to pay for my party?
The deposit is to be paid at the time of reservation. The remainder is due prior to the start of the party.
Will someone be there to assist me during my party?
Staff will be available while you are at the Museum and will be able to assist with keeping track of time and assist with any questions. The host will ensure birthday tables are set up by the time your party is scheduled to start.
If I decide to bring my own food, is there somewhere to store it?
There are no food storage facilities available. We will not be able to refrigerate any items for you, so please take that into consideration if you will be bringing ice cream. Warmers, crock pots, microwaves are not permitted.
What items are not permitted in the museum?
Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, limited decorations, please ask about outside entertainment (e.g. clowns, magicians, cartoon characters).
What if I am running late or my guests arrive late?
Parties start promptly at your designated party time. Many Wonderfeet staff volunteer their time so please advise your guests to arrive on time and respect scheduled end time.
Is the party space handicap accessible?
Our birthday party space is upstairs; and due to the historic nature of our building, is not accessible by elevator. If you have guests that will not be able to use the stairs please let us know when booking and we will gladly set up all of the tables and chairs downstairs for you.