Thank you so much for joining us Saturday, September 8, at the Wonderpaws Festival and Paw Parade in support of Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum! Below are a few details for the Festival and Paw Parade.
- Please check in at the registration table when you arrive at the event (registration begins at 10:30am). Look for the registration tables located at on the Wales Street or Merchants Row end of Center Street.
- Bringing friends with a dog to register? Day-of registration open until 11:30.
- You will receive your bib number at the registration table. We will also check for your rabies verification (tag).
- Awards will be judged at the following times and winners announced at the conclusion of the parade.
11:10 a.m. – • Best Pooch Smooch • Best Voice • Best Pet/Owner Look-A-Like
11:20 a.m. – • Smallest Dog • Best Dressed • Most Entertaining
11:30 a.m. – • Wildest Wag • Best Smile • Shortest Legs
11:40 a.m. – • Most Mysterious Heritage • Most Glamorous • Longest Tail
- The Paw Parade will start and end on Center Street. Location most likely in front of Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum
- For the most to date information please follow the event on facebook
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have questions. We will do our best to assist you.
Wonderfeet Kids’ Museum
11 Center Street, Downtown Rutland